Welcome to Tottori Engineering
First and largest engineering school in beautiful San-in Region of Japan
Established in 1965, as the only engineering school in San-in Region of Japan, Engineering of Tottori University is committed to leading all range of engineering education and research. As the largest faculty of this national university in San-in Region in Japan, currently 2 million alumni with Bachelor's, Master's and/or Ph.D. degrees of Engineering work around the world. In 2016, about 2,000 undergraduate and 400 graduate students study in our Engineering school under supervision of over 140 faculty members.
Interested in applying?
Tottori Engineering offers 14 undergraduate programs in 4 departments. These education programs are all newly redesigned in 2015. Therefore, each education program reflects cutting-edge engineering topics and technologies, and modern issues of our society to be tackled by promising future Engineers!
Our 4 graduate programs invite exceptional people to focus on advancing solutions for real-world problems. We offer a wide array of Master’s and PhD programs to meet your needs, interests and career.
Undergraduate Departments and Programs
Mechanical and Physical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering Program
- Aerospace Engineering Program
- Robotics Program
- Physical Engineering Program
Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Program
- Computer Sciences Program
- Electronic Information Control System Program
Chemistry and Biotechnology
- Synthetic Chemistry Program
- Materials Chemistry Program
- Green Chemistry Program
- Biosciences Program
- Biotechnology Program
Social Systems and Civil Engineering
- Social Systems Engineering Program
- Civil Engineering Program
- Master's Degree Courses
- Ph.D. Degree Courses
- Innovation Center for Engineering Education (ICEE)
- Tottori University Cross-Informatics Research Center (CiRC)
- Center for Regional Management and Safety Engineering (CRMSE)
- Center for Research on Green Sustainable Chemistry (GSC)
- Advanced Mechanical and Electronic System research center (AMES)
- APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION GRADUATE SCHOOL OF SUSTAINABILITY SCIENCE DEPARTMENT OF ENGINEERING, TOTTORI UNIVERSITY MASTER’S PROGRAM, 2021 (ABE INITIATIVE SPECIAL ADMISSION)
- Student of Electromagnetic Energy Application Laboratory received the Award for NIMS Internship Program 2017
- This English web site of Tottori Engineering newly opened!